Comments from Clients:
- “Thank you for everything to you and Mr. Watson, green card process was a roller coaster ride for me… I would like to mention that the RFE response letter that your office had prepared was indeed very meticulously written and presented, I appreciate your quick response and your office giving priority to my case during that time. This all has contributed to getting an approval at this point in time.” Amit R., Technical Support Engineer.
- “I was referred to Watson Law by close relatives, who had had horrible experiences with other firms. I hold the office of Watson Law in high regards. I would recommend Watson Law to anyone who is struggling with the immigration process. Most communication was via e-mail and all of our concerns, however minor, were promptly and clearly responded by our lawyer or by Patrick, one of his assistants. In addition to his efficiency, Patrick kept us informed during every step of the process and reminded us of every appointment we had to attend. His guidance made the whole process less stressful. The process occurred just as they had described it from the beginning. It took only four months from the date our application was filed to the time we received the green cards for which we were applying.” Jairo S.
- “Easy to reach out to you guys…Very good service.” Software Engineer.
- “Newsletter helps a lot to keep oneself abreast of immigration laws and news.” Technical Support Engineer.
- Was there one thing that you found especially favorable? “The total experience!!!” Azores Corporation, Massachusetts
At the Watson Law Offices of Bedford, Massachusetts, our nationwide practice is centered on the greater Boston area, including Framingham, Natick, Woburn, Burlington, Waltham, Billerica, Concord, North Reading, Maynard, Wilmington, Marlborough, Brockton, Lexington, Cambridge, Medford, Melrose, Dedham, Westwood, Wayland, Needham, Lowell, Norwood, and other communities throughout Middlesex County.