Boston Employment Immigration Attorney
At Watson Law Offices, our success in representing clients in immigration applications is based on attorney Roy Jack Watson, Jr.’s analytic approach to the practice of immigration law. Many firms view immigration representation as the process of filling out forms. Mr. Watson views a visa application as a problem-solving exercise. He assesses each client’s goals thoroughly and develops a sound strategy for overcoming any obstacles in the way of attaining them.
More information on our immigration law practice:
- Employment-based immigrant visas (Green Cards), change of non-immigrant status to that of a lawful permanent resident, pre-certified immigrant classification.
- PERM labor certification process, compliance with PERM requirements.
- Temporary (non-immigrant) employment-based visas, H-1B Nonimmigrant Professional and Specialty Occupation Worker visas, TN Temporary NAFTA professional visas, and L-1 intra-company transferee visas, including those for applicants who intend to seek immigrant status in the future.
- E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor visas.
- O-1 visas for those with extraordinary ability in the arts, science, or business.
- Employment verification (I-9), ensuring that corporate clients are in compliance.
- J-1 (Foreign Medical Graduate) Doctors’ Waivers, including Conrad 30 Waivers.
- Foreign national professionals, providing immigration services for businesses, universities, and institutes who employ software engineers, biomedical researchers, certified public accountants, physicists, and other skilled professionals.
- Mergers and acquisitions/downsizing, assisting in-house counsel in due diligence before mergers, acquisitions, and downsizing, so that foreign nationals are legally employed throughout and after the processes.
- EB-5 Investors, providing assistance to entrepreneurs who wish to invest in the United States economy.
- In order to fully serve the needs of our clients we assist individuals with family-based immigration.
For more information, or to schedule a consultation with our attorney, please contact our Boston office.