Boston-Area Business Immigration Attorney
Attorney Roy J. Watson, Jr. – Global Reach, Local Contact
You want to be free to make decisions that are going to help you run the best business possible, and that means hiring the most talented people. In today’s global economy, those people are often foreign nationals.
At Watson Law Offices, we are a highly skilled immigration law firm that has been helping businesses and individuals solve complex immigration questions for over 35 years. We get employment based and other non-immigrant visas, lawful permanent residence (immigrant visas / “green cards”), and citizenship for employees and their families.
The laws surrounding immigration are complicated. We have been helping corporations throughout the country with the business immigration process for over thirty-five years. If you have questions about immigration, experienced immigration lawyer Roy Jack Watson, Jr. can get you answers regarding:
- Employment-Based Immigration Visas (“Green Cards”)
- Labor Certification through the PERM process
- Employment Based Temporary (Non-Immigrant) Visas
- Family- Based Immigration
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Employment (Form I-9) Verification / Worksite Compliance
- J-1 (Foreign Medical Graduates) Doctor’s Waiver
- Other Professionals
- Mergers and Acquisitions / Downsizing
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
Seeking the right to live, work and learn in the United States is a complex process that has been made even more difficult by constantly changing laws that create the risk of permanent bars for seemingly small errors or oversights. Our experience can help you to facilitate the immigration process and to protect you from making innocent but critical mistakes. Contact our offices today for more information.